To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, efficient, persuasive and have practical problem-solving skills. You will be interacting with our customers daily and having patient and respectful behavior is a must as you are representing our Garage Door company.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls and outbound return calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Meet or exceed all company standard KPI’s.
- Proven sales and customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and software
- Excellent ability to multi-task through systems and applications, accessing multiple screens and tabs.
- Be able to type 40 WPM
This is more than “just a sales job” – it’s your chance for a fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What’s In It For You!
- Aggressive pay that includes base salary PLUS uncapped commissions
- Company vehicle, fuel, company equipment provided (i.e., iPhone and/or iPad)
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start
- Get into a company on the ground floor with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- The ideal candidate will be able to self-generate customer connection opportunities, in addition to company leads to meet or exceed sales targets
- Maintain a customer-centric attitude
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationships with customers and potential customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned region
- Work closely with leadership/team members to ensure goals are achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you’ll be responsible for both residential and commercial sales. You’ll work one-on-one with customers and businesses to present, design, and sell our award-winning Mid-America and Safeway Doors.
At Lewis Door Service, we’ll equip you with the tools and resources so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Scheduling and driving out to meet customers at their home or business to gain a better understanding of the customer’s needs in order to create and present a custom built quote/presentation for them and following up to close the sale.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you are an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, this opportunity is for you.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- Highly driven and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local markets
- Must be able to close a sale
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive
- Ability to adapt to quick business changes
- Working with a CRM system (i.e., Service Titan) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,650.00 – $106,099.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Louisville, KY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: Garage Door Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In person
To be successful in this role, you will need to be organized, efficient, and have practical problem-solving skills. You will be interacting with our customers daily and having patient and respectful behavior is a must as you are representing our Garage Door company.
Responsibilities: (This list may not include all the duties assigned)
- Assemble mechanical components or machine parts.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Order replacement springs, sections, or slats
- Repair or replace worn or broken door parts using hand tools.
- Disassemble equipment for maintenance or repair.
- Remove parts or components from equipment.
- Install hardware or other interior fixtures.
- Fabricate parts or components.
- Run wiring to connect equipment.
- Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure its functioning properly.
- Document operational activities
- Collect payments for good or services.
Basic Position Requirements:
- Excellent mechanical and technical skills
- Basic math skills and ability to read a measuring tape
- Physically able to move items weighing 75 lbs or higher.
- Able to bend, climb, kneel, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Possess interpersonal skills to relate to customers and solve issues.
- Ability to use a Customer Relationship Management program (i.e, Service Titans a plus)
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with others under any type of condition.
- Ability to multitask with different, and sometimes conflicting events happening at the same time.
- Ability to relay information in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be persuasive with customers when necessary.
- Reliable and Self Motivated
- Knowledge of computers and tablet use
- Knowledge in google search, and Navigation systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of hand tools, mechanical tools, and garage door experience is a plus, but not required.
- The job requires a high degree of “selling”, whether of ideas and policies within the organization, or products or services in the marketplace.
- Occasionally be able to work after hours, over weekends, and on public holidays with short notice on a rotating on call basis
- Be able to drive a company vehicle and possess a valid driver license.
- Must pass Drug test, Background check and Motor Vehicle check.
- The job environment is fast paced and results oriented.
Equipment / Tools:
- Hand tools and mechanical tools
- GPS equipment
- Base pay weekly
- Paid Time Off
- Uncapped incentivized bonus structure based on sales performance
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Daily use of company vehicle with fuel provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday- Friday with on call rotations for weekend emergency calls
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Louisville, KY 40214: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Door hanging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Basic Job Requirements
- Valid Drivers License
- Good Attendance (Mon – Fri)
- Mechanically Inclined
- Ability to lift, bend, climb, etc
- Ability to use power tools
- Steady Job – 40+ hours available
- Good Pay
- Health Insurance available
Please visit us IN PERSON to complete an application or fill out the form below. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30.
7817 Saint Andrews Church Road – Louisville, KY. 40214